Tuesday 5 January 2016

2016 Occasions and the Sale-A-Bration Catalogues are here!

Hi Everyone
It is so exciting that we have the new Occasions catalogu
which you can open on my sidebar
AND
it's Sale-A-Bration (SAB) time 
where for every $90.00 (before postage) you spend
you get to choose a free product from the book see the
sidebar!

How good is that!!
we love SAB time
 Loving this Birthday Bouquet - the flower is stunning
 For Valentines Day the Love is Blossoming...
 I am loving these flowers- see on giftbag they open up..

 Love Project Life so easy to do - let me show you how
This paper is gorgeous..

Have a look at the catalogues on the sidebar
and 
send me an e-mail if you would love to have the catalogue (in Australia only)

only if you do not have a demonstrator 
that you order from
mareescards@gmail.com
or
send a text message to my mobile
0400 883 897
See you soon.

Maree xx

No comments:

Post a Comment