Monday 3 October 2016

Global Design Project #55 | Theme Challenge

I was making a card for a friend this long weekend
and nearly forgot to upload to the 
as the theme is
My friend doesn't know this card is coming
so it is indeed a RAK.
Now here is my card - it has been a weekend for colouring in (when time has permitted..)
 Loved using the Timeless Love stampset that 
has great words and such lovely flowers
I don't use alot of Pacific Point cardstock
but it worked well with this card
and the Brights DSP.
Tips:
1. Made a standard card and then sliced a couple of cm's off the front which allowed the flower DSP to be shown.
2. Stamped some spots from the Gorgeous Grunge stampset in Versamark onto the front of the card.
3. Before I stamped the words and flower onto the Very Vanilla cardstock I placed the size of the circle framelit that I wanted to cut it with over the top - to see if it fitted in.

Thanks for stopping by

Maree
xx

List Of Products:
Stamps:
Timeless Love stampset, Gorgeous Grunge stampset

Cardstock:
Pacific Point cardstock,  Very Vanilla cardstock

Ink:
Basic Black Archival Stampin' Pad, Brights Stampin' Write markers

Other odds and ends required:
Blender Pen, Layering Circles Framelits, Brights DSP


No comments:

Post a Comment