Sunday 12 November 2017

INKspired Sketch Blog hop 68 -


Hi and welcome to the INKspired hop, my fingers are crossed hoping that it all goes smoothly
as I am still on the Gold Coast after attending Onstage on saturday!
You may have come across from Allison and a big thank you to Barb & Allison for putting their links up  early so that I could still participate.
Now here is the sketch that Teneale has given us to work with.
 Used the Marbled stamp with Sweet Sugarplum ink onto the same colour cardstock. A piece of Vellum and attached one of the gorgeous Foil Snowflakes - a Gold one.
Punched a circle from Very Vanilla and stamped with the Marbled stamp in Sweet Sugarplum ink and sponged around the edge. Stamped a reindeer from the Seasonal Chums and fussy cut.

Lastly I added a bow using the Copper Trim. I did change my card from the sketch as I forgot to go and look at it again.....




Thank you for coming by and now it is onto


Until next time
Happy stamping
Maree xxx

List Of Products:

Stamps and Dies:  Marbled stampset, Seasonal Chums stampset 
Cardstock & DSP:   Sweet Sugarplum cardstock, Very Vanilla cardstock, Crumbcake cardstock, Vellum

Ink:   Sweet Sugarplum ink

Other odds and ends required:  Stampin' Trimmer, Clear Blocks, Snail Adhesive,  Sponges, Copper Trim, Foil Snowflakes, 2" Circle Punch

6 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous Maree! I love the colours (sweet sugarplum is a favourite of mine).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Allison I do love sweet sugarplum. Thanks for linking early

      Delete
  2. Very cute card, that little reindeer is so sweet. I hope you are having fun on the gold coast wish i was there with you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Renee had a great time catching up with family and my stampin' up family.

      Delete
  3. Love your little deer, very cute. love the marbled backgournd.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Barb I do love this little reindeer, so cute.Thank you for linking early so I could join in.

      Delete