Sunday 21 July 2019

INKspired Sketch Challenge hop 102 -


Hello everyone and welcome to our sunday night hop around. We have a sketch for this fortnight by Teneale Williams - I do love sketches!
You may have popped across from Julie Martin and I always love seeing what she has made.

I chose to use the lovely new In Color - Rococo Rose as the main card with the Rococo Rose Designer Series paper on top and teamed it with the Daisy Lane Bundle.


Used the small daisy and punched out two for each flower - love that punch so easy to make flowers. The flowers were inked with Rococo Rose and I added some Lovely Lipstick to the tips of the flowers

I used the Rococo Rose Scalloped Linen ribbon cut in half and had it edged on the Happy Birthday label - now you can never have too many birthday cards!

Stamped the leaves in Pear Pizzazz ink and finally placed a Clear Faceted Gem in the centre of each flower. 

Thank you for stopping by - hope you liked my card and don't forget to hop around and see all the other cards.
Now it is 
 onto Allison McLeod - can't wait to see what she has made .

Until next time
Happy stamping
Maree xxx

2 comments:

  1. Great card Maree, your inspired me to get this set out of the tub, where I have had it sitting as I battled to use it. your card is great. thanks so much for playing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Maree. I love the faceted gems you have used.

    ReplyDelete