Sunday 13 October 2019

INKspired Combo Colour Challenge 108 -


So hello and welcome to the INKspired blog hop this sunday night. I an away so hoping my blog posted with no issues!
You may have hopped from Allison McLeod and this is her Colour Combo - great work Allison.

I chose to use the stampset called Over the Moon as it reminds me of growing up on a farm and milking cows morning and night.

I chose Purple Posy as my base card and embossed a piece with the Hammered Metal 3D embossing folder . Sponged around the edge of the embossed piece with Purple Posy. I satmped the cute cow on whisper white cut out with the Stitched Nested Labels Dies (that is a mouthful to say and write - but they are cute). I also cut a larger one in Merry Merlot and attached to the back of my cow.

I stamped in Bermuda Bay onto the Sahara Sand cardstock and cut it with the Rectangle Stitched Framelits Dies. I coloured parts of my cow - Daisy with Stampin' Blends and Stampin' Write Markers.

Thank you for stopping by and please check out everyone's blog.

Now it is onto Kozue Smith and I love seeing what she makes


Until next time
Happy stamping
Maree xxx

2 comments: