Sunday 23 November 2014

50th Birthday Card - So Very Grateful


Hello everyone. Thought I would show a card I made for my friend's 50th Birthday.




 First I had to make some blossoms  and buttons for the card as I could not decide at the time what I would use.The ones on the left are made with Bermuda Bay and ones on right side were with Pacific Point (I had used a few before I took the picture).





Front of the card
Then I embossed all the Daffodil Delight pieces with the Lovely Lace embossing folder.

Inside of the card
Used the MDS digital download - So Very Grateful Stamp Brush Set and the Hearts Border Punch at the top and the Artisan Label Punch to make the "feet".

Thank you for taking the time to visit.

See below for the products I have used that can be ordered from my online store 24/7 for delivery direct to your door.

Otherwise you can e-mail me at mareescards@gmail.com

 or by my mobile 0400 883 897.

Have a great day & Bye for now

Maree


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog














No comments:

Post a Comment