Sunday 18 September 2016

INKspired Sketch Blog Hop 41 -


Hello everyone 
and welcome to my blog.We are having a miserable day 
in the mountains - rain and cool -no sunshine here today!
You may have landed here or
hopped across from the delightful Allison
and I can't wait to see what she has made this 
fortnight.

Here is the sketch for this fortnight that Teneale 
has designed for us

Am loving the new In Colors - so started with 
Sweet Sugarplum cardstock as my main card base.
Then a piece of Whisper White which I attached a piece of
Sweet Sugarplum DSP to.

I then used the Bunch of Blossoms stampset and stamped some flower petals
using Peekaboo Peach and Calypso Coral ink
Old Olive ink for the leaves.
  Used the Blossom Builder Punch to cut out 
the petals and leaves.


Thank you for stopping by.

Now it is onto the lovely Louise
and I am very sure there will be pink in
her card (She looves pink!)

Below is a list of what I have used


List Of Products:
Stamps:
Bunch of Blossoms stampset, Rose Wonder stampset

Cardstock:
Sweet Sugarplum cardstock, Whisper White cardstock

Ink:
Peekaboo Peach ink, Calypso Coral ink,Old Olive ink.

Other odds and ends required:
Blossom Builder Punch, Rhinestone Basic Jewels

Thanks and bye for now
Maree xx



10 comments:

  1. I really like the colour combo and the stripes. The flowers pop up from the sentiment are gorgeous! Beautiful card Maree.
    And you're right! I used pink - I really should change it up a little shouldn't I?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lou but keep it pink because every card you make is different and cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The flowers were add some interest to the card and I love the water colour effect on the petals, I don't think I own that set! I think need to buy it now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Teneale and this set has some cute sayings in it as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maree, I love this card! I adore the watercolour effect that this photopolymer stamp set can achieve. I'm not f=great at water colouring, so this set may become my best buddy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lissa I played and stamped off to get the colour I wanted but it is a great little set with a punch so I don't have to get my Big Shot out.

      Delete
  6. Great card live that DSP and that stamp

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Renee Love the In Colors this year and the DSP.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Maree, please accept my apology for not commenting before now. I love your card, that set is sitting on my desk not inked up. Looks like it needs to party with me. Beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  9. Not a problem Barb, love to receive comments anytime. Thank you I love this set but need to do more with it.

    ReplyDelete