Sunday 22 January 2017

INKspired Sketch Blog Hop 49 -


Welcome to our blog hop tonight.
You may have come straight here 
or hopped across from the delightful Allison
and I love seeing what she has made for us
Teneale gives us a sketch that we all use
each fortnight as you will see 
below.

Now what to make? This is sooo hard with all the new product that we have to play with.......
Had to use one of my favourites again -
Beautiful You

Started with the base card of 5" square
using Watermelon Wonder - (I will be sad to see it leave us this year....sigh)
Cut another layer and embossed it using the new
Falling Petals Textured Embossing Folder but it looks like lovehearts falling - so cute.


Used a strip of crumbcake with Very Vanilla Lace trim attached.
Then I cut a piece of Very Vanilla cardstock and because I wanted the words to stand out - I stamped the lady in Smoky Slate and coloured her in using the new Watercolour pencils lightly.
Then I stamped the words over the top with the
Archival Basic Black ink.

Thank you
for dropping in to see what we have made
Now it is onto the gorgeous Barbara
and I can't wait to see what she has made for this hop.



8 comments:

  1. Thanks Allison I am going to miss this colour when it goes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great card and wonderful colouring, this is my very most fav stamp Maree.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card Maree. Love that embossing folder, and that stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Renee I am pleased with how it turned out. Sometimes you have an idea that just doesn't work but this did.Love nearly everything in this new catalogue...

      Delete
  4. Just lovely, Maree! Love how you have stamped the sentiment over the image, I haven'tseen that before.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Lissa I love how it turned out. Seen it on a t-shirt so wanted to copy the concept.

    ReplyDelete