Hello everyone. Made this card for a cute 4 year old boy. It is made with a retired Stampin' Up stamp set, can you guess which one? Had to find some google eyes and these were a great find as they have eyelashes - how cute are they! Just had to give you a close up of them.
1. Main card is Pacific Point.
2. Front is Whisper White. I sponged around it with Pacific Point.
3. The inks I used for the four Monster faces were Pacific Point, Rich Razzleberry, Tangelo Twist and lastly Tempting Turquoise.
4. The words were stamped in Memento Black ink.
5. Used the Multipurpose Liquid Glue to stick the eyes on with. Strong bond and dries clear
Thanks for stopping by