Sunday 4 September 2016

INKspired Sketch Blog Hop 40 -



Hi everyone and welcome.
Thanks for joining us on this 40th INKspired sketch
 blog hop.
You may have hopped across from
the delightful Allison 
Grab a cuppa or a glass of something smooth 
and enjoy the journey with us
Now here is the sketch that Teneale has given us 
this fortnight

Love it,  now what to use for this card
I wanted to use the Floral Affection Embossing Folders.
Started with Dapper Denim as the main card.
Used the Dapper Denim DSP  to have behind 
the vanilla cardstock that I had embossed.
Used both embossing folders from the Floral Affection embossing folders


I did have single pics of these two cards but the gremlins .....
Now here are the single pics of the two cards

Love how the Happy Birthday fitted in between the embossing! 


The Happy Birthday stamp came from the stampset 
below called Cottage Greetings





Thanks for stopping by
Now it is onto the gorgeous Barb
and I love the cards she makes


If you would like any further 
information ring me or send an e-mail
to mareescards@gmail.com


6 comments:

  1. Maree, wonderful use of the stamps and the sketch. Makes me realise I have to use mine, not just leave them on the shelf.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Barb, I have a tub of stamps and folders that I have not shown so am trying to use them instead of going for my favs all the time!

      Delete
  2. I love the use of the embossing folders! The pairing of the stamps and embossing folders work really well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Allison I love these embossing folders too but have rarely used them on blog hops.

      Delete
  3. So simple and elegant Maree I love the pop of that washie tape

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Renee it did catch the flash in one of the pics though..

    ReplyDelete