Sunday 11 September 2016

WWYS Challenge #80 // Swirly Bird.


Hi and welcome to my blog
I love the Swirly Bird stampset and the Swirly Scribbles Thinlits that coordinates.
I noticed that What Will You Stamp was using the stampset
Swirly Bird - I just had to join in
Do go across to WWYS#80 Swirly Bird and see 
the creations that have been uploaded.

For my card 
I wanted to use some spring colours
 with  flowers (handcut them) and boats 
sailing on a lake with dragonflies buzzing around.


Hope you enjoyed another way of using
 Swirly Bird stampset.

Bye for now
Maree

4 comments:

  1. This card makes me think of the shore and relaxation!! So pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a brilliant idea to use the bird's legs as dragonflies Maree. Thank you for joining the What Will You Stamp challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Tracy and I enjoy joining in on WWYS when I can.

    ReplyDelete