Saturday 7 February 2015

Stampin' Up Weekly Deal ends Tuesday 10/2/2015


Good morning everyone, just wanted to let you know what the weekly deals are this week.
Everyone likes to get a bargain, well there are some great buys. Love the blendabilities set on sale - wow!
Hop on over to my online store and grab them.
Don't forget it is Sale - A- Bration time so for every $90. you spend you get to choose out of the SAB catalogue which is on the right side of my blog.

If you would love any of the items below that are on special,  just click on the pictures below which will take you to my on line store. If you already have an account, log in and your order will be delivered direct to your door. If you don't have an account, just create one.
 If you are having issues just give me a call and I can help you.
If you would prefer I can order for you just send a note to my e-mail - mareescards@gmail.com
or phone me on 0400883897
Thank  you for stopping by
Maree  xx


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

1 comment: