Sunday 18 February 2018

INKspired Sketch Blog Hop 73 -


Hi and welcome everyone to our sunday night hop. You may have hopped across from the delightful Allison and I can't wait to see what she has made - will it be using a Sale-a-Bration or an Occasions cattie item? Now I could have used the Party Pandas stampset from the Sale-a-Bration  cattie but I stopped myself as I wanted to use another cute set from the Occasions cattie but I had to use something from the SAB book as well.....

Now here is the sketch below that Teneale has given us to work with this fortnight. 
I wanted to show off the beautiful Sale-a-Bration Tutti-Frutti Cards & Envelopes so kept the front simple.Only showing two of the colours - Calypso Coral and Lemon Lime Twist. Daffodil Delight and Pool Party are waiting in the wings. 

Stamped my gorgeous Hedgehug using Soft Suede onto Whisper White and the words from Picture Perfect Birthday Stampset. Sponged around the whisper white with Soft Suede ink.


 Added a small piece of Gold Glimmer Paper under the Soft Suede cardstock.

Then I popped the Hedgehug up using Stampin' Dimensionals.
Than I lastly coloured the flower he is holding with the Dark Daffodil Delight Stampin' Blend. Love the cards and envelopes they make a great gift alone or made up as cards to give to a friend.

Enjoy them as I am.


Now it is onto Barb and I can't wait to see what she has made
Until next time
Happy stamping


Maree xxx

List Of Products:

Stamps and Dies:  Hedgehugs Stampset , Picture Perfect Birthday Stampset


Cardstock & DSP:   Soft  Suede cardstock, Whisper White cardstock, Tutti-Frutti Cards & Envelopes (SAB product - 147242), Gold Glimmer paper

Ink:   Soft Suede  ink, Stampin' Blends - Dark Daffodil Delight

Other odds and ends required:  Stampin' Trimmer, Clear Blocks,  Sponges, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Stampin' Dimensionals.



Maree - 0400 883 897

2 comments:

  1. How cute are these Birthday cards with the little touch of added gold glimmer. Love your cards Maree. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Narelle I love using those Tutti-Frutti cards and of course a touch of gold.

    ReplyDelete