Hi and welcome to our INKspired blog hop this sunday night. The weather has turned it has been blowing a gale and the cold has come in. We have had such warm days of 28 degrees celsius that the change has been hard.You may have come across from the delightful Allison and I am wondering what she has been making for tonight - can't wait to see.
The sketch we all use is below and is developed by Teneale.
I had issues with the internet over the weekend so was lucky to upload my pics. So on Monday I have gone back in and added my recipe for my card and another picture.
Blooms & Wishes is such a gorgeous set and is available still but is "while supplies last".
Measurements for my card:
1. Base layer Melon Mambo 14.8cm by 10.5cm when folded.
2. Next layer Melon Mambo was stamped with the Diagonal Stripe in Versamark - 8cm wide by 12cm.
3. 1cm wide piece of Basic Black.
4. Flourish Thinlit long with half circles cut in Melon Mambo and adhered to the back of the Basic Black.
5. Then adhered to the top of the Diagonal striped piece of Melon Mambo and then tied a piece of linen thread around it and finished with a bow.
6. A stitched circle cut in Very Vanilla and stamped with words and flowers from Blooms & Wishes.
7. Attached to a scallop circle of Basic Black.
Now it is onto Renee to see what she has made using
Picture Perfect Birthday
Until next time