Sunday 5 August 2018

INKspired Sketch Blog hop 83 -


Hi and welcome to another INKspired sketch hop this sunday night. 
You may have hopped across from the lovely Narelle and she loves doing layers on her cards.
Now each fortnight Teneale gives us a sketch that we use to make our card with.

No automatic alt text available.
Well I started with Lemon Lime Twist as my base card with another layer on top. Then a strip of Basic Black embossed with Layered Leaves and wrapped with linen thread. 

I then stamped the dandelion from the Dandelion Wishes stampset on the Very Vanilla with Basic Grey and the words with Gray Granite but after I took the photo I realised it looks really soft in real life but the Dandelion is too light in the pic (you struggle to see it!).


Now under the Very Vanilla is a lovely piece of Lemon Lime Twist that I cut with the Decorative Ribbon punch (shown on page 210 of the cattie). So you can use the strip two ways - I have chosen just to show the half circles that is punched out this way. 



Thank you for stopping by and now it is onto 
Allison who makes such cute cards



Until next time
Happy stamping


Maree xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment