Tuesday 1 January 2019

Happy New Year everyone and saying goodbye to Retiring favourites

Welcome everyone to the start of 2019 and may it be a wonderful year.
We are coming to a close for our fabulous Stampin' Up! 2018 Holiday Catalogue that ends tommorrow - 2nd January.
Just a quick reminder if you wanted to order any goodies get in now Just click here or on the picture below which will take you straight to my shop

I am always a little sad to see the list of retiring products.....Feather & Frost Photopolymer stamp set (147771) has been one I have enjoyed and can be used throughout the year with the removing some of the words from the sayings. 
TIP: I added a piece of post-it-note to the bottom three words on the stamp that says The gift of your friendship means so much.... and then ink up don't forget to remove the note and then stamp and you can use it any time then.


In this card I used a scallop from the Layering Circle Framelits 
Now I used the Santa's Signpost Framelits Dies to cut out the two cute elves from the Santa's Workshop Speciality Designer Series Paper.

Thank you for stopping by

Until next time
Happy stamping

Maree xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment