Sunday 29 September 2019

INKspired Sketch Challenge 107 -


Hello and welcome to the INKspired sketch  hop tonight. I cannot believe  that September is nearly over....
You may have hopped across from Julie Martin so welcome and I can't wait to see what she has made. Now below is the sketch that Teneale has given us tonight - I looked at it but didn't realise the thread/ribbon went across the card....


I have been loving using a lot of Designer Series Paper this month due to the great special - Buy 3 get 1 free.

I started with the Magnolia Designer Series paper and added it to Basic Black cardstock.


I then flipped the sameDSP over and added it to another piece of Basic Black cardstock and added a linen thread bow. Some pearls finished it off.

Stamped the small Magnolia flowers from the Magnolia Bundle and then cut them out with the dies - so easy. Coloured with the Blends using So Saffron and Light Flirty Flamingo for the flower and Mossy Meadow with a touch of Granny Apple Green for the leaves. 

Used the word Congratulations from the New Wonders stampset that you can get only as a Host and embossed it with the Shimmer White Stampin' Emboss powder.


Hope you enjoyed my card - thank you for stopping by.

Now it is onto Kozue Smith and I look forward to seeing what she has made.

Until next time
Happy stamping
Maree xxx

2 comments: