Sunday 20 September 2020

INKspired Colour Challenge 123 -

 


Hi and welcome to our sunday night hop. Teneale has given us an interesting colour challenge!

Now you may have hopped across from Julie Martin and I can't wait to see what she has done with these colours.

Now they are not my favourite colours combined together but we will see how we go - version 3 is kinda working


I started with Crumbcake as my base card. I then used Pear Pizzaz and ran it through the Greenery Embossing folder. I added a strip of Mossy Meadow to the right edge and then added this then to my crumbcake. Whisper White rectangle was cut out using the Rectangle Stitched Framelits dies and stamped Happy Birthday from the Peaceful Moments Stampset using Memento ink. The leaves were cut from Mossy Meadow as the base and Pear Pizzaz as the top of the leaf.



For the flower I washed Real Red ink over the Shimmery White cardstock and allowed it to dry. I then cut out the base and flower insert from the wash piece. The outline  of the flower was cut from Real Red cardstock.

Thank you for stopping by.

Now it is onto Katrina Healy and I can't wait to see her combination.


Until next time
Happy stamping, stay safe and 
be kind to one another.

Maree xxx










7 comments:

  1. Very nice Maree. The poppy set is one of my favourites.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the poppy and love how you coupled it with the embossing folder, nice touch!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Teresa for your kind words - I try to do something different.xx

      Delete
  3. Very pretty card Maree, love everything you have done with it xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very pretty card Maree and love the use of the embossing folder with the poppy. Prefect together. Love it.

    ReplyDelete