Sunday 29 November 2020

INKspired Colour Combo Challenge 128 -

Hello and welcome to our Sunday night blog hop.

You may have hopped across from  Julie Martin  

and I can't wait to see what she has made.

Now below are the colours that Teneale has given us to work with and I thought male cards

for this combo and keep it simple.


Now I started with the Game On stamp set - a great male set. 


I had two cards one Misty Moonlight & one Mossy Meadow as the base. I then embossed a piece of Sahara Sand with Bricks & Mortar 3D embossing folder and the other piece with Old World paper 3D embossing folder - love how they both came out and stamped the squares in Sahara Sand on them both. The card on the left I used all four colours and coloured the chess pieces in Rococo Rose. The one on the left I didn't use all four colours on. The layering squares go so well with this set and as you can see I switched the scalloped square to be opposite to the main card colour.



Used for the inside page  Very Vanilla cardstock and stamped the squares in Sahara Sand and the words in Memento - It's your day enjoy it!





Thank you for stopping by 

Now it is onto Katrina Healy 

and I can't wait to see what she has made for tonight.

Don't forget to pop around and see everyone's creations



Until next time
Happy stamping, stay safe and 
be kind to one another.

Maree xxx

4 comments:

  1. Nice cards Maree, like the rocco rose one the best you little over achiever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maree, my favourite is the Rocco Rose too! Its a great stamp for male cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards Maree. Love the stamp set you chose.

    ReplyDelete