Sunday 13 June 2021

INKspired sketch Challenge 139 -


Hi and welcome to another INKspired sunday night challenge. You may have hopped across from my friend Katrina Healy and I can't wait to see what she has made.

With this sketch I started with the new In Colour - Polished Pink and the Designer Series Paper to match.


I used a piece of Polish Pink and embossed it with the Tasteful Textile 3D embossing folder and attached the DSP over it at s slant and then tied linen thread around them.


Used the Layering Circles die and stamped it with a stamp from Hand-Penned stampset on page 105. The happy birthday came from the Sweet as a Peach stampset. The scallop die came from the Penned Flowers Dies on page 159.





Thank you for stopping by.
 now it is onto the lovely Narelle Macey & I can't wait to see what she has made for tonight.



Until next time
Happy stamping, stay safe and 
be kind to one another.

Maree xxx




6 comments: