Sunday 11 July 2021

INKspired Sketch 141 -



Hello everyone thank you for popping in. You may have come from my friend Katrina Healy and I can't wait to see what she has made for this hop. With this hop I decided to use the Hand-Penned Memories & More Cards & envelopes on page 127 of the main catalogue - great value and have cute envelopes as well. I teamed the card with the Hand-Penned Designer Series paper.


Of course I used the Party Puffins stampset on page 67 - they are so cute. 


In the picture below you can see the card & envelope. I added a sheet of the Hand- Penned DSP to the card front after I had attached strips of dsp over it and wrapped linen thread around it. Then I adhered to the card front.


Used the die from Hippo & Friends on page 163 to cut out the shape in Basic white. Stamped the party puffin on in memento ink and coloured with Stampin' Blends. Stamped Happy Birthday in memento ink straight onto the dsp.


Hope you enjoy my party puffin card!


Thank you for stopping by
and now it is onto Teneale Williams





Until next time
Happy stamping, stay safe and 
be kind to one another.

Maree xxx
 

4 comments:

  1. Lovely card Maree, I love the Party Puffins and your choice of paper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute little puffin. Your card is very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Julie the puffins are very cute.xx I was very lucky to see them when I went overseas to Scotland.

      Delete