Sunday 11 January 2015

INKspired Sketch Blog Hop 9 -

Baby & Mum & another baby in her pouch
Hello and welcome to my blog for 2015. 

Hope you had a safe and happy christmas and new year. You may have hopped across from the lovely Louise Sharp. Thank you for joining our blog hop and please  take the time to hop around and see all the wonderful cards that have been made by these talented women.
I thought I would start off with a pic of the kangaroos that are to be found close to our house most days - we haven't seen the baby in the pouch yet! A few more pics at the end.

Here is the sketch that Teneale has given us to start 2015 off  with, looks simple but...... I was finding it hard to choose a stampset to go with it. 
Had the colour palette in mind but too many new stamps to choose from...
Perhaps another rum ball will help..love christmas n all the treats that are made.


Now where to start......Decided against a stampset. 
Instead used the beautiful DSP - Painted Bloom from the new Occasions catalogue, together with the new embossing folder Spring Flowers. Cut squares of DSP 3.2cm and sponged them with rose red ink and attached to squares of rose red cardstock 3.5cm that were sponged as well, then popped them up on the card with some dimensionals.


Thank you for stopping by. 

It is now onto the lovely Narelle Macey


I think they have had an argument! Front view of mum's big pouch

Baby now staying close to mum
 If you would like to see what I have used for my card, just click on the pictures below which will take you to my on line store and your order will be delivered direct to your door. If you are having any problems just give me a call and I can help you.

If you would prefer I can order for you, just send a note to my e-mail -
mareescards@gmail.com

 or contact me on 0400 883 897

Thank you for stopping by

Maree xx

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

7 comments:

  1. Very colourful card this hop Maree.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful place you have to get creative Maree! Love the colours in your card. Very Spring Like. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Narelle,it is a beautiful place to live and I love bright colours!

      Delete
  3. Well Sunshine hope your well certainly lovely scenery to stamp in. Love the paper and how you used it as your main feature to fill the sketch. Works so well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the flowers in the window... Will have to get that DSP! Hope u get to see a little joey soon

    ReplyDelete