Friday 2 January 2015

Partridge & Pears stamp set



Hello Everyone and welcome to another card. I love this stampset called Partridge & Pears that comes in both wood and clear mount and is in the Holiday Catalogue that finishes on the 5th January 2015. So excited about the new Occasions Cattie coming on 6/1/2015. If you would like one just send me an e-mail or send a text to my mobile.

Wanted to do some embossing to make the tree stand out prior to colouring it in. Used the gold powder and loved the effect.

When we made the card some of the group decided not to colour it in and the effect was lovely.



If you would love any of the items I have used on this card,  just click on the pictures below which will take you to my on line store and your order will be delivered direct to your door.If you are having issues just give me a call and I can help you.

If you would prefer I can order for you just send a note to my e-mail - mareescards@gmail.com

or phone me on 0400883897

Thank  you for stopping by

Maree  xx




Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment