We have been to the Stampin' Up Convention on the Gold Coast and we are all excited about the new cattie. Was a bit tired leading up to convention ...lots to do with making swaps, packing and scheduling.
Here is the sketch that Teneale has given us to work with:
Love this sketch and here is what I did
2. Cut a strip of Daffodil Delight (DD) DSP and attached to a piece of the DD cardstock.
3. Stamped the flower from Regarding Dahlias in Calypso Coral and added some Daffodil Delight ink to it. This was on Whisper White cardstock. Then I sponged around the flower with the Calypso Coral ink to soften the white cardstock.
4. Attached it to a slightly larger piece of whisper white.
5. Cut the Burlap ribbon down as it was to wide.
6. I used the flower punch from Itty Bitty Accents Punch set and punched two Daffodil Delight flowers that I sponged with Calypso Coral ink around the edge and added a Rhinestone in the middle to finish off.
Thank you for stopping by and now it is onto Narelle Macey
to see what delight she has brought us this hop
If you would like to see what I have used to make this card, the Stampin' Up items are listed below
If you click on the pictures they will take you to my online store
Your order can then be delivered direct to you
If you have any problems give me a call or send a text to my mobile and I can call you back
0400 883 897
You can send a note or order to my e-mail address
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog