Monday 13 June 2016

GDP Theme: Get Well Soon - Love You Lots



As you can see by the above I thought I would enter the
#GDP039 this week. 
I have been playing with the wonderful Hostess set - Love You Lots which I adore


I started with my base card of Very Vanilla and then added a piece of Wisteria Wonder to it.
I wanted to keep it simple so I then added a piece of Very Vanilla on which I stamped the elephant & mouse in Archival Basic Black (aren't they so cute!)
I then used a Blender pen to lightly colour in parts the mouse and elephant in Smoky Slate and used some Wild Wasabi ink for the grass under the elephant and mouse.
I then stamped the words thinking of you from the stampset Sheltering Tree in Archival Basic Black ink.

Hope you enjoyed my card.
Until next time - happy stamping!

Bye for now
Maree







No comments:

Post a Comment