Sunday 9 July 2017

ESAD Blog Hop - Favourites from the 2017/18 Annual Stampin' Up! Catalogue


Hi and welcome to another ESAD blog hop which is about 
our Favourites - what we are lovin'.

 You may have hopped across from the
delightful Kristel Rimmer and I  
simply can't guess what her favs are..but Berry Burst seems to be a hit with her.
The box below explains what ESAD is  all about - it is a fun loving group that loves Stampin' Up 
and we are all Demonstrators 
I am lovin' this catalogue
and it was really hard to choose one fav.... so I have a
few. Love the Fresh Florals Designer Series Paper Stack so it forms part of my hop today including the cardstock.
I have chosen three of the new In Colours - Berry Burst, Lemon Lime Twist and Powder Pink.
 I just had to make some small matching boxes for 
some chocolates to go with the cards but they had 
disappeared so lucky the Mentos were still in the cupboard
for my picture! 
 Love the Lemon Lime Twist card below - such a 
gorgeous colour


If you don't have the stampset you can cut the flowers out from the Fresh Florals DSP for your cards but I chose to use the Floral Phrases stampset and the words from Beautiful You. 
The layering ovals provided the perfect match for the flower stamp.
I think the Berry Burst card is my fav - what one do you like the most?
Was going to use the cute bows on the card
but felt they were not needed.. have another use for them
coming soon.
 Don't forget all these products are on pages 94-95 of the
2017-18 Stampin' Up! Catalogue 
for you to order.



 Now it is onto Kathryn Ruddick and I can't wait to see
her favourites.


Thank you for stopping by on this wonderful
ESAD Blog Hop.
until next time
thank you and happy stamping.

Blog hop participants:
17. Maree McIntosh – YOU ARE HERE


List Of Products:

Stamps and Dies:   Floral Phrases stampset, Beautiful You stampset

Cardstock & DSP:   Whisper White cardstock, Berry Burst cardstock, Powder Pink cardstock, Lemon Lime Twist cardstock, Fresh Floral DSP stack

Ink:  Berry Burst ink, Powder Pink ink, Lemon Lime Twist ink

Other odds and ends required:  Stampin' Trimmer, Clear Blocks, Big shot, Layering Ovals Framelits Dies, Multipurpose Liquis Glue, Stampin' Dimensionals


13 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing. I enjoy re-creating the same projects with the different colour combinations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely that DSP is Divine isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Maree, that DSP is gorgeous and so versatile!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the DSP too! Beautiful cards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these Maree, so far I think that Berry Burst is proving to be very popular! It's my favourite card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving the new in colours these are lovely thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great way to showcase that beautiful DSP Maree

    ReplyDelete
  8. Maree this is one of my favourite DSP too... I used it in my launch and everyone had their favourites... I really LOVE Lemon Lime Twist...
    I have to agree with you I don't think the bows were needed.
    Hope you had an AWESOME day Cheers Shaz

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a great way to showcase this DSP Maree. Can't wait to see what you do with the bows!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous cards Maree, thanks for sharing! And chocolates seem to disappear in my house too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely cards and such cute little boxes! Lucky you had the Mentos lol.

    ReplyDelete