Sunday 11 November 2018

INKspired Sketch Blog hop 89 -

 Hello everyone I am glad that I could join in this sunday night and schedule the hop before I departed for Brisbane for the Stampin' Up! Onstage event.
Can't wait to see Narelle's Santa card - it will be so cute!

Here is the sketch that Teneale has left us with (she is in Orlando with Barb) having a great time I am sure.

No automatic alt text available.

My apologies for the lighting but has been overcast and storms here today. Started with Mint Macaron and used the Tin Tile Dynamic Textured embossing folder.
Stamped the milk can from the Country Home stampset and coloured using the Stampin' Blends.

Finished with a piece of the Silver & Pool Party Baker's Twine. The words are from the First Frost stampset ( I have been using for my Onstage swaps - will show you when I come back). 

Started with it punched out with the Pretty Label Punch but cut the top & bottom off as it was too wide.


Thank you for popping in


Now it is onto Allison and can't wait to see what she has made


Until next time
Happy stamping

Maree xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment