Sunday 31 March 2019

INKspired Sketch Blog hop 94 -



 Thank you for joining us tonight and I am  glad it was not saturday night we had sleet and a lovely dusting of snow on the mountains and trouble with the internet!
You may have popped in from the wonderful Narelle Macey and I can't wait to see what she has made
Now here below is the sketch Teneale has given us

Am Loving the Dear Doily Cling Bundle - 150616 (I just realised this morning that it is now unavailable as are the framelits but you can leave your email address and SU will notify you when in stock). I have been loving using both the framelits & the stamps.

The stamp set by itself is still available to purchase - order number 148690.


Used the lovely Silver & Petal Pink Baker's Twine - 146288 for the card instead of the Linen Thread that I generally use.
Silver & Petal Pink Baker's Twine
Words are Stamped in Fresh Fig ink.



Thank you for popping in
and now it is onto the amazing Barb Williams - I always love what she makes.

No photo description available.


Until next time
Happy stamping
Maree xxx


Available Monday April 1st
(click here) to see the post I put up

No comments:

Post a Comment