Sunday 17 March 2019

So Hoppy Together - free Sale-A-Bration product


Missed joining in this week with What Will You Stamp as I had internet issues. I still wanted to upload what I had made for a friend's child as I love these cute frogs Don't forget to hop over and see the cards made this week at WWYS#210
Boy have they been popular and having the framelits for them is so amazing - thanks Stampin' Up!
Will be sad to see this set disappear at the end of Sale-A-Bration - March 31st or if they sell out first.

Had to take a picture on our own pond,unfortunately the wind blew a reed over the card and I didn't realise...
This card is for a friend's child who loves frogs so I hope he enjoys it.


The framelits can be a purchase that helps you get towards the $90.00 that you need to get these frogs for free - Framelits cost $47.00 in  Australia and order number is 150073.

Be quick as they have sold out in overseas markets. Give me a call if you would like to order them
The words - Happy Birthday has come from the Itty Bitty Birthdays stampset which is on page 16 of the Occasions Catalolgue.


Until next time
Happy stamping
Maree xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment