Sunday 28 April 2019

INKspired Sketch Blog hop 96 -


Thank you for joining us on this sunday night for the INKspired sketch blog hop. You may have jumped across from the lovely Narelle Macey and I can't wait to see what she has made.
Teneale has given us this great sketch below to work with this fortnight.
No photo description available.
Well of course I had to go with one of the new stampsets that I got at Onstage Live in Auckland. On the friday and saturday we made cards using new product and I was lucky to get out of the box  on the friday  this stampset below  called Sailing Home. I then ordered the matching dies to  go with it.
I started with crumbcake as my main cardstock teamed it with Night of Navy and Whisper White.
Inked the lighthouse in Night of Navy and then cut it out with the new amazing dies called Smooth Sailing Dies - so easy to use.
Love the rope and the anchor and the word thanks completed it. I cut two lighthouses out and popped the second one up.

Had to do the inside of the card with a Night of Navy lighthouse and some birds flying overhead. You will be able to order these new stamps and dies when the Annual Catalogue goes live in June.





Thank you for stopping by and now it is onto Allison McLeod


Until next time
Happy stamping
Maree xxx





No comments:

Post a Comment