Sunday 7 July 2019

INKspired Colour Combo challenge 101 -



Well hello and welcome everyone Teneale has given us a colour challenge this sunday night and I must be honest that I found this difficult and was definitely out of my comfort zone - which is good to do. Love the colours that we had to use but I struggled with deciding how much of each colour to add.
You may have hopped across from Julie Martin and I can't wait to see what she has done with the colours.



I started with the small magnolia from the Good Morning Magnolia Bundle and coloured with the Rococo Rose Blends - so pretty.



Cut some flowers from the Well Written Dies in Vellum, Crumbcake and Night of Navy - the swirly one at the top right of the picture below.

The large Mint Macaron  lace pattern (is what I call it)that I placed across the whisper white was from Wild Rose Dies see below.

I was trying to still show the amazing Magnolia's that is from the Magnolia 3D 
Embossing folder - see a picture below.



It is very hard to see the embossed Magnolia in my card but it is beautiful in real life. Stamped the Happy Birthday in Rococo Rose ink - a new In Color, birthday stamp is from 
Magnolia Blooms Photopolymer Stamp Set -152729  Just click on the link. Punched it out using the Timeless Label punch.





Thank you for stopping by

 and now it is onto Allison McLeod and I look forward to seeing what she has made with the colour challenge. 



4 comments:

  1. Wow Maree, good use of the colors. I love the large magnolia and hadn't known if I would use it, now I will, so thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks katrina I was very happy how it turned out.xxx

      Delete