Sunday 23 June 2019

INKspired Sketch Blog hop 100 - Celebrations!





Hello and welcome to the hop this sunday night it is a big occasion with our 100th hop - so congratulations everyone.
You may have hopped across from Julie Martin
Congratulations Teneale for all the wonderful sketches you have given us and here is the 100th!!



Well I am loving the hostess stampsets so had to use one that is a favourite with a lot of us called New Wonders Cling Stamp set - 149426. Just ask me how you can get this cute set.

Started with Petal Pink cardstock and stamped the image onto Shimmery White cardstock and coloured in with the Stampin' Blends
The DSP below is gorgeous and I had to cut the beautiful birds - (sigh) to have a piece of the polka dots...
Bird Ballad DSP - 149592

Wanted to use one of the die cut words so that you could still see the linen thread through - so chose the word friend from the Well Written Dies.

Well Written Dies -  148534 

Thank you for stopping by

Now it is onto Allison McLeod and I can't wait to see what she has made



Until next time
Happy stamping
Maree xxx

9 comments:

  1. I love your card. The stamp set is so cute. I always enjoy your posts and am learning from you all how to improve my own. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maree, beautiful card, great coloring. Lucky I have this stamp, now I need to go have a go at with. Thank you so much for being around for 100 blog hops..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card. I can't wait to get my hand on this set.Your coloring is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute!!! The dsp is just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card, Maree. Beautiful coloring! I really need to get some more blends. Great work, Maree.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a joyful card! Lucky friend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I didnt think too much about this stamp set at first but after seeing it especially on this card it has made the top of my Have to have it list wonderful card
    Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  8. You've done a lovely job with this stamp and pairing it up with the dp makes it that much prettier! Well done.

    ReplyDelete