Sunday 25 August 2019

ESAD 2019 Holiday Catalogue Sneak Peek blog hop -


Welcome and thanks for joining us for the ESAD 2019 Holiday Catalogue hop showing you a sneak peek. You may have hopped across from Monique Fielder and I can't wait to see what she has made for the hop.
 Just hop to the bottom of the page for a detailed understanding of what ESAD stands for. For a quick overview it is the Australian and New Zealand facebook page for Stampin' Up! demonstrators who love and share stamps, ink & paper creations.
If you get lost the list of participants is at the bottom that will let you click and hop around.


I am using the Perfectly Plaid stampset that has a Pine Tree Punch that goes with it.
For my first card I used non traditional colours of Pool Party and Melon Mambo for my trees. (It is difficult to see the writing in Pool Party that is above the words -  Christmas Cheer)


I have also teamed the stampset with the Wrapped in Plaid 6" by 6" Specialty Designer Series Paper that is so beautiful that has gold foil accents on some of the paper
 Used a fancy fold that I love in Night of Navy cardstock with the tree stamped in Shaded Spruce and using the punch below.

Used Pool Party as main card and Melon Mambo for the words - stands out so much better.
Love the different types of trees in the stampset - one is in Cherry Cobbler and one in Night of Navy and middle tree is in Granny Apple Green.
Sample of the Wrapped in Plaid Speciality Designer Series Paper


All three cards together - hope you enjoyed them.



Thank you for stopping by.
Now it is onto Melissa Gifford and I can't wait to see what she has made.







Blog hop participant list:
13. Jo Weedon
20. Maree McIntosh – You are here


Until next time
Happy stamping
Maree xxx



20 comments:

  1. Cute cards Maree , my favourite fold is the corner pop out one , love it !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your lovely comment - I never know what to call that fancy fold

      Delete
  2. Two great cards, Maree. I really like the corner fold card. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Libby I enjoyed using the new products

      Delete
  3. I love all these cards Maree, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards. Love the inclusion on non-traditional Christmas colours

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you - I love using non traditional colours.

      Delete
  5. great cards Maree, do you have instructions for the fancy fold corner card? love it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you I will add my instructions by the weekend or send me a message if ou want them sooner. Telstra is playing with our internet .....

      Delete
  6. Three great cards Maree, I love the non-traditional Christmas colours you've used.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great cards, I love the fun fold one :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great cards, Maree. Nice to see some different colour combos being used. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the 3D card!! Your projects are beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute cards Maree, love how you used the different card fold.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow Maree. I love all of these. x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great cards Maree, love the fancy fold card x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Three lovely cards!! Love that dsp!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the non traditional trees - what fun! Great projects.

    ReplyDelete