Sunday 4 August 2019

INKspired Combo Colour Challenge 103 -


Well hello everyone it is the sunday night INKspired blog hop again. You might have hopped across from the lovely Julie Martin and I can't wait to see what she has made.
Love the colours that Teneale has given us for this fortnight they are so pretty - can't wait to see what everyone makes - so please don't forget to check all the hoppers out.

Looked at the colours that we had to use and decided upon a no layers stamping and used the lovely Beautiful Friendship stampset that is photopolymer. So I pulled out my Stamparatus for assistance. 



Started with a card base of Sahara Sand than a layer of Soft Sea Foam and than the Whisper White. I used the Sahara Sand ink for the words and reinked and layered them four times to get a deeper depth to the colour - so easy to do with the Stamparatus.



With the flowers I used the Seaside Spray and reinked twice. I also used the small rose shape and stamped it on top of the flowers. The leaves were done in the Soft Sea Foam ink.



A simple one layer top to my card - I resisted adding more to it and I just couldn't fit the Mint Macaron ink in. 


Thank you for stopping by
Now it is onto 


Until next time
Happy stamping
Maree xxx

2 comments: