Sunday 24 November 2019

INK 110 Favourite Holiday Stamp Set -


Well hello everyone - we are doing our favourites from the new 2019 Holiday Catalogue that will be coming out on the 3rd January 2020.
My order has not arrived yet but I picked up some goodies at Onstage last Saturday that I will be showing you.

You may have hopped across from the lovely Julie Martin and I can't wait to see what she has picked as her favourite or might that be favourites....
Well I was lucky to win this lovely stampset below as my Prize Patrol - Forever Blossoms and it is made for colouring!!
Started with a base card of Flirty Flamingo and then a smaller layer that was run through the Subtle 3D embossing folder and sponged around the edge with Flirty Flamingo ink.


Used the Shimmery white cardstock and stamped the flower in Memento ink and coloured using the Stampin Blend combos of Flirty Flamingo and Granny Apple Green. I cut the flower panel out using the Stitched Rectangles.

 The word love was cut using circle from the Stitched Shapes. I then used a scallop circle  in Flirty Flamingo from the Layering Circles. #simplestamping challenge for November is stamps,ink,paper and an embellishment (which is my word).

The new catalogue coming in the first week of 2020.


Thank you for stopping by -
 Now it is onto the lovely Teneale Williams and I am always  amazed by what she makes for the hop.



Until next time
Happy stamping
Maree xxx

1 comment: