Sunday 10 November 2019

INKspired Sketch Challenge 109 -


Christmastime Is Here Product Suite


Welcome to our INKspired sketch blog hop this sunday night. I cannot believe it is November already but the weather we have been having is very wintery with snow and rain. My heart goes out to everyone that has been affected by the bushfires - stay safe! Now you may have hopped across from Julie Martin and I can't wait to see what she has made for the hop  tonight. Don't forget to pop around to everyone's blog and we would love it if you leave some kind words for us all.

Well I am loving the Christmastime is here suite that is available this month only or while stocks last- click here to see it. I had to use some of the gorgeous speciality DSP for my card that I cut with the Roses Dies - so quick and easy to make cards with. I haven't been making Christmas cards with the suite but instead birthday cards as roses are one of my favourite flowers.  




Started with Cherry Cobbler as my base card and then cut another piece that I embossed with the Scripty 3D embossing folder

Edged it with small pieces of another sheet of DSP that was scalloped using a die from
the Budding Blooms Dies

A piece of linen thread wrapped around twice and tied in a bow.

Thank you for stopping by -
 Now it is onto the lovely Kozue Smith and I always love what she makes for the hop.


Until next time
Happy stamping
Maree xxx

2 comments: