Sunday 19 April 2020

INKspired Sketch Challenge 112 -


You may have come across from Julie Martin and I always look forward to seeing what she has made each fortnight.

Well they say you should keep looking at the sketch as indeed I missed a bit....blame not having my glasses on
I started with the Mountain Air Stampset that I have been enjoying (my early birthday present) that I got. Didn't use the dies on this card but will show you one later in the week that I did. Love this bundle!



Started with Terracotta Tile cardstock as my base. On the Whisper White piece added a small piece of Basic Black to the bottom. Using the Stamparatus stampped the mountains off once onto paper and then stamped onto the cardstock - did the same with the solid mountains which is the flip side. Using Pear Pizzazz stamped the row of trees on twice to give a deeper colour. 



Then cut a smaller piece of Terracotta Tile cardstock that I embossed with the Mosaic 3D embossing folder.
 Tip: I now write on the front of my embossing folder Blue Plate - so everyone remembers



3D Embossing Folder Plate - see below.


Close up of the scene on the front of my card that has a little machine sewing on it - attaching the piece of vellum...





Used the words from the very cute Special Someone stampset


I even remembered to take a photo of the inside of my card!



Thank you for stopping by & now it is onto Kozue Smith 
to see her gorgeous creation



Until next time
Happy stamping
Maree xxx



5 comments:

  1. I love this stamp set and like you I just used the stamps, such a fabulous set to use. Great card

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Barb we must be reading each others minds to use the same sets. I love this set so am happy it is carrying over.

      Delete
  2. Great card to male and female. I like you did inside same as the outside.

    ReplyDelete