Sunday 18 October 2020

INKspired Scrap add Plaid 125 -


Well hello and welcome to another sunday night blog hop. You may have hopped across from Allison McLeod and I can't wait to see what she has made 

The inspiration for tonight from Teneale is to add Plaid to our creation. Well I am not a scrapper so I always make a card instead.



I started with the lovely Whisky Business stampset as my stamp of choice.
You always need male cards and this is a great set to use.


I started with Basic Black as my base and then added a piece of the Plaid Tidings DSP to the front of my card.


I then cut a Very Vanilla Label using the Stitched Nested Labels Dies. Stamped my whisky bottle & glass in Memento ink so that I could colour in using the Stampin' Blends. I added the words stamped in Cinnamon Cider to the front on a piece of Crushed Curry cardstock. Punched the end using the Banners Pick A Punch.


Now here is the inside of my card using Very Vanilla cardstock with a strip of the same dsp to finish it off. This is a card that you could easily make a few of once you have cut & stamped out. I usually colour whilst listening to the television or the radio at night.

Thank you for stopping by

Now it is onto Teneale Williams to see her creation


Until next time
Happy stamping, stay safe and 
be kind to one another.

Maree xxx

3 comments:

  1. Wow! I never would have thought of using the colours in the plaid with this set, but love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice Maree. Love how you chose the colour to match the contents of the decanter. Well done.

    ReplyDelete