Tuesday 6 October 2020

Kylie's International Blog Highlights October 2020 - Butterfly Beauty Thank You

 


Hello and welcome to Kylie Bertucci's October International Blog Highlights. I decided to join in again as it is a long weekend here in Australia and I had some spare time for creating. The top 10 winners will get to be part of an International blog hop so I would really appreciate you clicking on the voting button below and voting for me. You can vote for 5 cards so I would love mine to be one of them.

The theme is - Thank You

I love Butterflies and now that spring is upon us we start to see them fluttering around. I decided to use the Butterfly Beauty  Dies and cut one in Melon Mambo and the top one in Basic Black.


I started with a base of Melon Mambo and attached a piece of Soft Suede that had been embossed with the 3D Pinewood Planks. Reminds of the fence that the butterflies hover on at home. The words from Sending Sunshine were ideal for the front of my card inked in Memento on the Melon Mambo cardstock.


Now on the inside I attached a butterfly that I had cut off and stamped the words from the So Sentimental stampset that I love - "I can't Thank You enough".

Now below is the button to click on which will take you to see all the amazing cards everyone has made. Please take the time to pop in and check them out.








Until next time
Happy stamping, stay safe and 
be kind to one another.

Maree xxx

1 comment:

  1. Stunning! Thanks Maree for being part of my International Highlights this month! All the best with the voting.

    ReplyDelete