Sunday 7 March 2021

True Love INKspired Showcase challenge 133 -

Hi and welcome to our sunday night hop tonight is a showcase challenge. You may have come 

across from Katrina Healy and I can't wait to see what she has made.

Well I love flowers and I love colouring with my Stampin' Blends so it was which flowers do I choose.

Melon Mambo and Granny Apple Green were my Stampin' Blends Colours. This is great dsp to grab a pack of to make heaps of cards with.



Chose Melon Mambo cardstock as my base. Added a layer of Basic Black that had been embossed using the Dainty Diamonds 3D embossing folder.




Coloured my three flowers with the light and dark Melon Mambo Stampin' Blends. The leaves with both light and dark Granny Apple Green. Fussy cut them from the dsp - Love these flowers to colour in.



Used the Happy Birthday from the Art Gallery Bundle as I love the squiggly cutout (not sure what it's real name is)  from that die set. Popped the Happy Birthday down on the Basic Black and then popped the flowers up on Stampin' Dimensionals.


I did add some pearls to this card but after I had taken the pictures....


Thank you for stopping by and now it is onto Allison McLeod.


 

Until next time
Happy stamping, stay safe and 
be kind to one another.

Maree xxx

5 comments:

  1. Very Pretty card Maree, I love the colours and the dainty diamonds embossing folder really allowed your flowers to pop. Love it. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Melon Mambo, looks great with the Black. Embossing folder is one of my favorites. Great card Maree

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fussy cutting is always so relaxing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Maree, that embossing folder works well

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely. Excellent colouring and the melon mambo really pops on the black. Love it.

    ReplyDelete