Sunday 2 June 2019

ESAD 2019 - 2020 Annual Catalogue Blog Hop Sneak Peek -



Welcome and thanks for joining us for the ESAD 2019-2020 Annual Catalogue hop showing you a sneak peek. You may have hopped across from Sharon Dalton and I can't wait to see what she has made 
 Just hop to the bottom of the page for a detailed understanding of what ESAD stands for. For a quick overview it is the Australian and New Zealand facebook page for Stampin' Up! demonstrators who love and share stamps, ink & paper creations.
If you get lost the list of participants is at the bottom that will let you click and hop around.

I love the Free  As a Bird stampset that comes as a bundle with the Stitched Nested Labels Dies (this is a mouthful to say quickly) but they are amazing.
I have made three cards using this lovely stampset. The first is the Balmy Blue card below where I cut the branch off so that there was only three birds - I needed it to fit it onto the stitched circle shape.




 This card below is using Soft Suede as the main card with a layer of Petal Pink embossed with the Subtle embossing folder and the birds cut  out with the Stitched Nested Label die.

I embossed the layer of crumbcake and then cut out the nested label piece and slipped in a piece of plain crumbcake - love how you can see the double stitched lines.

These birds are great for colouring in using the Stampin' Up! Blends.

Stitched Nested Labels Dies

Lastly all three cards together

Hope you have enjoyed my sneak peek from the new catalogue of the Free As a Bird Bundle - now it is onto 
Samantha White





Until next time
Happy stamping
Maree xxx

17 comments:

  1. Great use of the embossing folders, great reminder for me to use them too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I do like it with just the three birds! And I love the three different colours you have done the birds.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This stamp set is creeping up on my list of items to use over and over!! And you have given me more inspiration to do so, thanks Maree!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty set of cards using this bundle. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I do love these little birds! I really like the three different embossing folders you have used with this set. Lovely Maree!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous cads with those sweet little birds Maree! I love the colour combinations you've demonstrated, thanks for sharing. Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  7. All such gorgeous cards! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh WOW! Three gorgeous cards! Love the ways you've incorperated the Free as a Bird stamp set for three different looks. Thanks for sharing! Rochelle xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very hard to go wrong with this set, surprisingly it's becoming one of my favourites from the new catty! You did a great job, thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Three beautiful cards Maree. I love what you've done with the Nested Label Die on the third card, very clever.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous colouring on the sweet little birds, Maree. I love what a different look each EF gives the cards, and they all match perfectly. I agree its a good reminder to use them more often! Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  12. The embossing folders look great and you have coloured these birds beautifully Maree.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow Maree. 3 beauties. x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh - three cards - each unique - and gorgeous! loving all the different colours and textures.

    ReplyDelete
  15. It's amazing how different the stamp looks with only 3 birds! Great idea! Thanks for sharing your beautiful creations

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love all three cards, Maree. Your birds are beautifully coloured and I love how the embossed layers give depth and structure x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely set of cards. It's hard to pick a favourtie

    ReplyDelete