Sunday 9 June 2019

INKspired Sketch Blog hop 99 -


Hello and welcome to the sunday night INKspired sketch blog hop. You may have hopped across from Julie Martin and I can't wait to see what she has made. I am so excited about all the new products in the catalogue so it was a hard decision on what to use but I  chose the To A Wild Rose Bundle and the Perennial Essence Designer Series Paper for my card.

Here is the sketch that Teneale has given us this fortnight.

Started with Flirty Flamingo cardstock for the base and stamped the leaves from the stampset onto the card in Flirty Flamingo.

I then cut a strip of the Perennial Essence DSP and adhered to the Blackberry Bliss and tied the linen thread around it. I didn't want to cover up the DSP (it is so beautiful - so Monet) so I used a piece of vellum over the top of the linen thread.
Stamped the Hello in Blackberry Bliss onto the Stitched Circle with a layer of Blackberry Bliss behind it.
Perennial Essence Designer Series Paper - 149100

Stamped the flower in Flirty Flamingo with the three stamps and stamped the leaves in Granny Apple Green but used only two of the stamps. Cut them out using the dies below - which is a great bundle.




Thank you for stopping by and now it is onto 


Until next time
Happy stamping
Maree xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment