Sunday 3 May 2020

INKspired Colour Combo Challenge 113 -


Hello and welcome everyone to another INKspired blog hop - this is a colour combo and I find this hard to do - that is to limit to the colours below. Teneale has given us great colours to work with but it has taken me awhile to be happy with my card.

You may have started here or come straight across from the delightful 
Julie Martin and I love what she makes 

Started with a base card of Smoky Slate and then added the Petal Pink double layer that had been embossed with the Scripty 3D embossing folder





I started with the flowers from Beautiful Friendship stampset using the above colours on a piece of Whisper White cardstock and then I cut the shape out with one of the Stitched Nested Labels Dies. 




I used the Layered with Kindness stampset - see below as I love the words.
for my friend. I stamped twice in the Smoky Slate ink using my Stamparatus. Then used the Label Me Fancy Punch.
LAYERED WITH KINDNESS CLING STAMP SET (ENGLISH)

Lastly the inside of my card where I used the script from the Very Versailles stampset in Smoky Slate ink and stamped the flower from Beautiful Friendship over the top.






Thank you for stopping by - now it is onto Barb Williams 

and I can't wait to see what she has made.


Until next time
Happy stamping
Maree xxx

2 comments: