Sunday 17 May 2020

INKspired Sketch Challenge 114 -


Hello everyone tonight we have a sketch going on and I have decided to feature a couple of stampsets that are retiring in June - so sad..
You may have hopped across from 
Allison McLeod or stopped in directly so welcome.
I always love what Allison puts together for the sketch designs
No photo description available.
I have always loved this Walrus set from the main catalogue they are so cute- even the fish!

I started with Crumbcake as my main card and then embossed three strips of Pretty Peacock with the High Seas 3D embossing folder (difficult to see the embossed waves in my pictures). I then stamped part of  the Walrus ontp the strips to give that image they were having fun in the water.


Just wanted to give you a close up of the edge under the whisper white cardstock on the left hand side.
I cut this using one of the dies from the Ornate Layers Dies which are available now
 to order.

The Happy Birthday is from the Label Me Bold stampset that is unfortunately also retiring soon. It is a great little stampset that I will keep as it is great to use.

 Lastly here is the inside of my card with another Walrus swimming around - they are cute!
Added a strip of the Pretty Peacock Designer Series Paper to it which is in the 2019 - 2021 In Color 6" by 6" DSP pack..


Thank you for stopping by
Now it is onto Kozue Smith and 
I can't wait to see what she has made for tonight



Until next time
Happy stamping
Maree xxx

3 comments: