Sunday 31 May 2020

INKspired Product Challenge 115 with Timeless Tulips



 Welcome everyone to our fortnightly sunday blog hop where Teneale gives us a challenge. Tonight we are all using Timless Tulips - love this set and the punch that goes with it.
Now you may have hopped across from Allison McLeod  - so welcome I love what she makes so can't wait to see Allison's card for Timeless Tulips - thank goodness it is carrying over with the punch to the new catalogue starting 3rd June.


I started with Basic Black and Mango Melody as my main cardstock to use. Basic Black as the main card with a layer of Mango Melody that was embossed using the Tufted 3D folder that is sadly not carrying over to the new cattie.
I inked the tulips using a dauber onto the stamp with Mango Melody ink and then Melon Mambo ink and then stamped onto Very Vanilla cardstock. The leaves were stamped using Old Olive ink.
The beautiful frame was cut from Old Olive foil which is part of the Noble Peacock foil sheets which I have loved. I then used the Heirloom Frames Dies and 3D embossing folders to get that impression frame to surround the tulips.


I punched the tulip out with the Tulip Builder Punch and popped it up using dimensionals.



Now for the inside of my card I used a strip of the Old Olive foil sheet and stamped another Tulip and some leaves. I have not used any words on this card so that I can stamp the words I need for that special occasion.

Now if you ever get the chance to go to the amazing Melbourne International Flower and Gardening Show held at the end of March normally please do - below is a picture I took of delicate pink frilled Tulips that were on show. There was tulips everywhere but with the number of people it was hard to take many pics. I was lucky to spend the weekend with my sister Julie and her friend Glenda and my niece Cassandra.



Thank you for stopping by 
now it is onto Barb Williams - love her cards 
so can't wait to see what Barb has made.




Until next time
Happy stamping
Maree xxx

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you for the kind words Julie - I do love those two colours together.xxx

      Delete
  2. I love your card Maree and the colour combo is stunning. The touch of Gold in the frame really made the colours in the Tulips pop. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Narelle - I will miss those frames and the foil sheets.xxx

    ReplyDelete