Saturday 13 June 2020

Global Design Project #244 | CASE the Designer - Forever Fern



Love this card that Krista made below and decided to jump on board and join in. Wanted to use the layout for my card and some of the elements that has come from the Global Design Project #GDP244.



I chose to cut away a strip of my whisper white card from the top layer. I am loving the new Forever Greenery designer series paper and it was a hard decision on which side of the strip I would glue down - do you ever find that hard to do? 

I stamped the leaves in the Shaded Spruce and stamped off once for the second set of leaves. I wanted to make the round ones berries so stamped them in Seaside Spray and also cut out some leaves using Vellum cardstock. The Forever Flourishing Dies made it so easy to cut them out.


Stamped the Happy Birthday from Peaceful Moments stampset and cut the black out with the Painted Labels Dies. Added some Pearl Basic Jewels and was finished.


Until next time
Happy stamping

Maree xxx

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for joining in at GDP, Maree! Your card is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This stamp set is definitely going on my wish list, Beautiful card Maree

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Katrina I love how this card turned out.xx

    ReplyDelete