Sunday 14 June 2020

INKspired Combo Colour Blog hop 116 -


Hello and welcome everyone to another INKspired blog hop. Tonight we are featuring a colour combo that Teneale has set us. You may have hopped across from Allison McLeod  and I love what she makes.



I decided to choose Positive Thoughts stampset and the coordinating Nature's Thoughts Dies to go with this colour combo. I used Very Vanilla cardstock to stamp the flowers and ferns on as I always use whisper white.


I played with the inks by stamping full and then stamping off once to create that different tone of colour.
I used the Stitched Nested labels dies to cut out a piece of Very Vanilla to layer my floral arrangement on. Lastly I had to add a butterfly and the words are from the Positive Thoughts set stamped in Basic Gray - such a lovely saying .


Basic Gray was my main card with a layer of Crushed Curry embossed with the Brick & Mortar 3D embossing folder.



The dies go so well with the stamps.


Lastly the inside of my card where I have just added a flower and a feather.



Thank you for stopping by and now it is onto
Barbara Williams 
to see her gorgeous creation


Until next time
Happy stamping, stay safe and 
be kind to one another.

Maree xxx

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Barb I love how the card turned out as well.xx

      Delete
  2. Beautiful Maree, I want this stampset

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Katrina I love this set as well so much.xx

      Delete
  3. Wow! What a wonderful card! I luv the Brick and Mortar embossing folder as well, and it goes so perfectly with your design!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your lovely words. I love that embossing folder as well.xx

      Delete