Sunday 28 June 2020

INKspired Sketch Blog hop 117 -



Hello and welcome to another INKspired sunday night blog hop. This sunday night Teneale has given us a sketch to use. Now you may have come across from 
Julie Martin - can't wait to see what she has done with this sketch.

Well I did start making a card with another stamp set and a friend popped in and said "can't you do one of the animals instead - you always do flowers". I do love flowers and I will show you the other card soon that I have made.

Well I do love this Way to Goat stampset - so fun and below
 is Teneale's sketch that I used


I started with one of the new In Colours for 2020- 2022 called
Cinnamon Cider

Cut an extra piece that I added a section of the Cinnamon Cider DSP to it and a sliver of gold to it that came from the edge of the Forever Gold Laser-cut Speciality paper


I then with it glued together ran it through using the
Old World Paper 3D embossing folder - love the texture it gives


Them I cut out the Vellum and the Very Vanilla cardstock with the Stitched Nested Labels Dies, stamped the words and my goat onto the Very Vanilla and coloured him in with the new Cinnamon Cider Stampin' Blends.


Lastly the grass around both goats feet is done in Just Jade Stampin' Blends that is also a new InColour 2020-2022. The flower is coloured in with the new Magenta Madness Stampin' Blends.

 
Lastly the inside of my card - love this saying about the cake

Thank you for stopping by

Now it is onto Kozue Smith
and I look forward to seeing what she has made


Until next time
Happy stamping, stay safe and 
be kind to one another.

Maree xxx

7 comments:

  1. CUTE. I have not been sure on the Old World embossing folder but I like how you have used it with the DSP. Looks Great

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Barb for your kind words - the folder is growing on me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun card Maree. The Cinnamon Cider was the perfect colour.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maree, luv the card! I like the way you used the embossing folder - one of my new favs! The vellum background is a great touch with the Cinnamon Cider DSP!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute stamp set, love your card Maree

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet card, Maree! I like this stamp set. so cute. Love the inside, too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I adore the Goats, such a fun card Maree. Love it. xx

    ReplyDelete