Wednesday 1 July 2020

Band Together with Magenta Madness


Loved this sketch by Donna Mikasa and thought I would use it for my card this week.
Please hop across and see all the amazing cards on show - CTS #378


Started with Magenta Madness which is one of the new  SU In Colors 2020-2022. If you love Melon Mambo then you will adore Magenta Madness! Layered the main card with another layer of Magenta Madness. Then a small strip of the Magenta Madness DSP on the side.


 Cut a piece of Vellum from the Stitched Nested Labels Dies and a smaller layer of Very Vanilla which I inked with Memento and coloured in the flowers with Magenta Madness Stampin' Blends.
The leaves were done in the new Just Jade Stampin' Blends.


Band Together stampset has beautiful words and those cute flowers.


Lastly before I go is the inside of my card


Until next time
Happy stamping, stay safe and 
be kind to one another.

Maree xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment