Sunday 12 July 2020

INKspired Colour Combo Challenge 118 -


Hello and welcome to another INKspired hop - this sunday night we are featuring a colour challenge.
Now you may have hopped across from Allison McLeod and I can't wait to see what she does with the colours below
Well I have to tell you that I found it hard to combine these colours together - they are definitely not my favourite combination!

Image may contain: text

Started with all the colours on the table - that is cardstock and ink just wasn't doing it for me!
So I picked a stampset - Beautiful Moments and stamped out some of the scenes from it and played.


Started with Soft Suede as my main card base. Added a strip of Terracotta Tile to Mint Macaron and embossed it with Ornate Floral 3D embossing folder which is so pretty.


Cut out the lady with an oval from the Layering Ovals Dies and coloured with my Stampin' Blends. Backed the whisper white with a scalloped oval of Pretty Peacock and popped it up on dimensionals.


I used the words from the stampset, flowers and the birds for the inside of my card.
Thank you for stopping by.

Now it is onto Kozue Smith and love what she does

Until next time
Happy stamping, stay safe and 
be kind to one another.

Maree xxx













11 comments:

  1. Very pretty Maree. Love that embossing folder

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Julie for your lovely words - I have just started using that folder more and love it.xx

      Delete
  2. Oh Maree! How pretty! I need to start using this stamp set, and I love the inside as well. We should do this as a group, when we get back to meeting again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally agree, what a great card to do as a group!!

      Delete
    2. Thanks Teresa & katrina for your kind words.xx

      Delete
  3. I just noticed that everyone has used all the colours and I am the only one who selected only 3. Well done on using all four.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your card is amazing as always. I always set myself the target of using all the colours even if I don't like them...it pushes me to do better

      Delete
  4. What a great stamp choice and lovely use of all the colours on your card Maree. The embossing folder added a beautiful touch of softness. Love it. xx

    ReplyDelete